Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Cupcake Tradition

Apparently there is a first birthday tradition among the Russell family that I was not aware of until last night when Chris came home and declared that he had stopped by the gas station to get Andy something for his birthday. Need I say more?


Oh, I need to say more. There is nothing like instilling the love of Hostess Cupcakes early on in life. Chris has pictures of himself eating a Hostess Cupcake on his first birthday. I have not seen these pictures so, quite frankly, I'm not sure if the tradition lived before he did or if this is just something that he wants to continue for the second generation. I mean, how long has Hostess been making cupcakes anyway? As you can tell, Andy did seem to enjoy the treat and that's all that matters!

We are having a birthday party on Saturday where there will be even more cupcake fun and even more pictures taken to capture the celebration of Andy's birthday. This boy must be loved!

No comments: