Sunday, March 15, 2009

Verse 6

It's time to add another verse to the year-long scripture memorization.


Psalm 139 (NIV)

O LORD, you have searched me and you know me

2You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar.

3You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways.

4Before a word is on my tongue you know it completely, O LORD.

5You hem me in-behind and before; you have laid your hand upon me.

6Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, too lofty for me to attain.



Beth Moore, the one who came up with this challenge, has arranged a get-together at her home church in Texas next January for those of us who can complete this challenge.

Can I just say, I am going to Texas next January! I told Chris about it and now I just have to save up my money. And maybe find someone to travel with to share a hotel room and car.

OK, it's time to wake up from this little dream. I want to go but I'm not sure that it will be possible. For now I will keep memorizing and bathing my brain in God's Word.

(And keeping the dream alive!)

No comments: